gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Hello Again

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Hello Again

Well, we got all moved in. I haven't got everything unpacked, but that isn't unusual.

This place is a lot smaller, but should be easier to keep clean! The cats have adjusted and are doing their usual running around.

Both kids seem to like their schools. The Brat is doing very well.

Buttboy is also doing well. But he will not be graduating in June. He will be 2 credits short. So he will graduate in the fall. Then he is planning on becoming a Marine. He was going to go in the Army, but they jerked him around. So he has decided to join the Marines instead.

I would rather have him in the Marines.

As for me, I am still looking for a job. I have had a couple of interviews, but nothing solid yet. I have to go down to the phone company on Monday for a "customer service test". If I pass it, I should be hired on there as a customer service rep. Call center setting, but I like doing that kind of thing.

Asshole has been working a lot. He paid the first month rent on this place. That helped a lot. Only problem with him working so much is I never see him.

When he is working, he stays at his boss' place. It used to be that the boss would come pick him up and then they would travel wherever the work was. And he was home almost every night.

Ever since I came back from my trip, he has been staying with the boss at his new place. The boss is refusing to pick him up anymore.

As soon as I can find a job, I think Asshole is going to quit and find a local job. At least I hope so. As much as I complain about him, I still really miss him when he is gone.

I hope you guys are having fun.

1 Comments:

At 9/14/2004 5:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

..congrats on getting moved in... moving is a terrible experience... hang in there, and things will get better.. it's good to have you back...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home