gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Tuesday Is Chooseday

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Tuesday Is Chooseday

tuesday is chooseday

either leave your answers or a link to your webpage with your responses.


    Would you rather:
  1. hear somebody breaking into your house and all you have is a bat OR an unloaded gun?
  2. A baseball bat. Aluminum. I can beat someone within an inch of their lives with that.

  3. walk barefoot over 6 feet of roaches OR 6 feet of thumbtacks?
  4. Thumbtacks. I would never make it over the roaches. Eeewww!!!

  5. after playing a game of beach volleyball for over an hour, have only a pitcher of milk to refresh you OR a pot of fresh-brewed coffee?
  6. Eeeewwww!! I guess I would have to go for the coffee. Milk makes me hurl.

  7. at a neighbor's party, be caught picking food out of the trash and eating it OR going through their dirty laundry and sniffing it?
  8. Dirty laundry. I would just be considered a pervert.

1 Comments:

At 6/22/2004 9:01 PM , Blogger Brent said...

Baseball bat.

Roaches.

Coffee.

Laundry, though I'd be so embarrassed I'd probably beat myself to death with the baseball bat.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home