gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Stuff

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Stuff

Stolen from Tommy.

 

Where Were You When...

1. Where were you when you heard that Ronald Reagan died?

Reading stuff on the internet.

2. Where were you on September 11, 2001?

I was in my bedroom in Stacy, MN.  Asshole and I were talking about our upcoming move to Southern Minnesota.

 

Puky knocked on the door and said a plane had his the WTC.  I assumed a small plane.   Then he came back and told us we needed to come out and see it.

 

I remember walking into the living room and all three kids were glued to the TV.  I can remember watching the second plane hit and the buildings fall.  All through a veil of tears.

 

I hugged Asshole so hard and cried and cried.  To this day I cannot watch it or read about it without crying.   Even now.

3. Where were you when you heard that Princess Diana died?

I was alone in the apartment in Carson City, NV.  Actually, the kids were upstairs asleep.  But I was alone.  I was sitting in my big red chair watching some stupid show on TV and they came on with the news.

 

I watched as much of the coverage as I could.

4. Do you remember where you were when you heard Kurt Cobain had died?

Nope.  Didn’t affect me that way.

5. Take one for The Gipper: What’s your favorite flavor of jelly bean?

Don’t like Jelly Beans.  Only Jelly Bellys.  And I like the Roasted Marshmallow ones.

6. Where were you when Magic Johnson announced he was retiring from the NBA due to AIDS?

No clue.  I only vaguely remember that.

7. Where were you when Reagan was shot?

I don’t remember.

8.Where were you when the Challenger exploded?

I’m not sure

9. Where were you when the 0J verdict was announced?

I don’t remember the verdict.  I do remember where I was during the chase.  I was in the hospital in labor.  Brat was born that week and it was the only thing on TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home