gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Penny

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, June 21, 2004

Penny

My friend We-Fester has come out of the closet.  She has started her own blog.  I’m not sure she has written anything on there yet, but it should be a fun read.

 

She is my best friend in the world and I love her to death.  But she wears my ass out!  I cannot keep up with her.  She has the energy of ten people.

 

She has two wonderful kids.  Both of whom are very special.

 

This weekend, we would go to bed about 1am and she would be up and going by 6.  And go non-stop all day.  Cooking, cleaning, playing, laughing.  She amazes me constantly.

 

I nominated her for Mother Of The Year once.  She was a finalist, but since she refused to leave her kids behind to go to the Cities for the ceremony, they chose another woman.

 

How wrong is that?

 

Anyway, go give her some words of encouragement.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home