gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Comfort Zones

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, June 21, 2004

Comfort Zones

Rob has a post about Comfort Zones.  He talks about how changing a person’s clothes will take away their comfort zone.

 

I had to think about this one for a while.  I very rarely wear the same types of clothing anymore.

 

When I was younger, I always wore western looking clothes.  You know – cowboy boots, prairie skirts, that type of thing.

 

Now, I wear whatever.  I don’t really have a style.

 

I also have pierced ears, including a cartilage piercing in my right ear.  I also have a pierced eyebrow.  And I have 3 tattoos.

 

But those are also not my comfort zone.  If they were gone, it would be no big deal.

 

My comfort zone is my boobs.  Yes, I said my boobs.

 

If I were to get breast cancer and lose my boobs, I would be lost.  People are always asking me why I don’t get a boob reduction.  The answer is simple – I can’t.  They are who I am.

 

I have worn a bra since I was 8 years old.  I cannot imagine life without my breasts. Even though they get in the way of almost everything (I can’t even swing a golf club!), I wouldn’t trade them for anything.

 

I am most at home with my boobs still in front of me.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home