gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Seriously Scared

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Friday, June 11, 2004

Seriously Scared

Well, that was the scariest 30 minutes of my life.

Tornado to the south. Tornado to the east. Tornado to the north.

I just spent the last 1/2 hour in the basement.

My kids are not even home. The Brat and Butthead are both over at friends'. At least Asshole was home with me.

Lots of prayers were said, but we are okay. Lots of rain we don't need, but at least we are all still in one piece.

1 Comments:

At 6/11/2004 10:08 PM , Blogger Brent said...

I LOVE TORNADOES! The darn things just don't form well in all the hills around here. I'm not inviting one to my house, but I just want to see one again!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home