gsp Thoughts From A Diva: 90 Day Wonder

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, June 07, 2004

90 Day Wonder

Meet Captain William C. Flett. Company E, 2nd Battalion, 22nd Infantry Regiment, 4th Infantry Division. Severely wounded near Prum, Germany, February, 1945.

It's amazing how men people pass on the street without thinking twice, are the men who have led this and other countries in battle.

I agree with Bitterman. Next time you see a Veteran, make sure you at least say hello.

1 Comments:

At 6/08/2004 9:46 PM , Blogger Brent said...

This is the second site I've been to where I'm SURE I left a comment last night, but it's not here today. Anyway, yes, there are so many veterans out there who get no recognition. I wish they wore a patch or something, so I could thank them profusely for what they have done.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home