gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Rough Week

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Rough Week

Okay, I talked to Best Buy tonight. I should have my computer back tomorrow. They wouldn't tell me what was wrong. They just said they would call me when it was done.

This was probably the best week for this to happen. I haven't had to read all the mushy bullshit about Reagan.

Don't get me wrong - I am sorry the man died. It is never a good thing to lose a life.

But the man was not a saint.

And his face should not be on a $10 bill!

I am a registered Democrat. If I lose readers over that fact...too bad.

I would vote for Hillary Clinton in a heartbeat. Don't like that? Tough shit.

On the other hand, I would vote for Colin Powell in a heartbeat.

And I think Gov. Tim Pawlenty (R-MN) will make a great president in 8-12 years.

I don't read the political blogs. Most times they make me want to puke. But I cannot stand listening to people rant about Ronald Reagan any longer.

2 Comments:

At 6/09/2004 7:48 PM , Blogger Brent said...

You won't lose me as a reader, even though I'm a staunch Republican who loved Reagan. You're just confused and misunderstood. heehee. I'd vote for Powell, also. But not Hillary...but I would like to see a woman president...just not that Hillary. She is eeeeeevil.

 
At 6/09/2004 8:08 PM , Blogger Rose said...

You certainly aren't going to lose me. And political blogs bother me too, except for the odd one or two.

And I wish they'd quit ranting about Reagan too, and I don't think he belongs on a $10 bill or any bill.

We liked him when he was president becuase we didn't know what he was doing. So now, it's all come out, and we find out he wasn't THAT great of a guy. They just need to chill.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home