gsp Thoughts From A Diva: TV Tuesday

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

TV Tuesday

TV Tuesday

Since Father's Day is this Sunday I thought this week would be a good chance to explore TV Dads! TV Moms got their chance and now it's Dad's turn! So in honor of all those hard working and lovable dads out there, this one's for you! :)

1. Which TV Dad would you have most liked to have for your own dad? On the flipside, who was the TV Dad you'd have least liked to have had?

I would have liked to have Dan Connor from Roseanne as Dad. He was pretty close to my own dad.
The one I would have liked least is Bill Cosby. He drove me nuts
.

2. Who do you consider the most realistic TV Dad? Who did you consider simply too good to be true?

The dad off 7th Heaven. My dad was a minister, and nothing like that man.

3. Let's play a little Dad word association, what's the first word that comes to mind when you see the following names:

George Jetson :: Bubble Jet
Cliff Huxtable :: Barf
Dan Conner :: Teddy Bear
Gomez Addams :: Fun
Archie Bunker :: Asshole
Jed Clampett :: Let me tell you a story about a man named Jed...
Ward Cleaver :: Beaver Cleaver (HeeHee)
Tony Micelli :: Oh puhleeze!
Ozzie Nelson :: I want his son
Homer Simpson :: Doh!

~BONUS~ Use the letters F-A-T-H-E-R-S D-A-Y to describe your own dad!
Fearless
Achiever
Talker
Hugger
Emphatic
Reverend
Son
Dad
Athletic
Youthful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home