gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Beer Bash

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Friday, June 04, 2004

Beer Bash

A few weeks ago, I won tickets to the Beer Bash at Calhoun Square in Minneapolis.
 
Since I don't drink beer, I gave the tickets to Asshole and his buddy (Weasel).  I offered to go as Designated Driver.
 
When we got to the Bash, I paid $8 to get in as a DD. That meant all the free soda, water or non-alcoholic beer I wanted. The tickets I won were worth $28 a piece.
 
The guys got to walk around and sample all sorts of beer.  They had a good time and got to try some beer they had never tried before.
 
I had never been to that part of town and it was interesting to see what was down there.  Calhoun Square is on the corner of Calhoun and Hennepin.
 
There are a few shops I would like to go see when I have time and money.
 
After the Beer Bash, we went to Famous Dave's for some excellent bbq.  Yummy!
 
On the way home, Weasel starts whining he wants some alcohol and we need to stop at a liquor store.  All liquor stores close at 10.  I told him I wasn't stopping.  They didn't need any more alcohol.
 
When we got to town, he was begging to go to the local bar for a pitcher of beer.  Finally, Asshole said he would like to go shoot some pool.
 
I dropped them off and told them they had to walk home.
 
I have a headache and am going to bed.
 
Hope you all have a nice night.
 

1 Comments:

At 10/26/2005 11:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " drc " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home