gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Another Meme

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Another Meme

Stole this one from Nee. (I steal from her a lot.  Have you noticed?)
 
1. . Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog?
No way.  No one around here even knows I'm a blogger.

2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?
Not that I am aware of. 

3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you?

No.  It irritates me.

4. Do you lie in your blog?
What's the point.  Truth is always stranger than fiction.

5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?

I don't think so.  Am I?

6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?

No.  That's just dumb. 

7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping?

No. Probably.

8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?

No, what is there, stays there.  Kind of like Vegas.

9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog? How about after?
Rubbed what out?  I'm confused.

10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?
No clue.  Probably about the same.  I'm just as bossy in person as I am on the blog. 

11. Do you have a job?
Yep.  Collecting unemployment.

12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it?

Shit yeah. 

13. Which blogger(s) do you want to meet in real life?

Nee
And of course...Eric

14. Which bloggers have you made out with?

None.  Never even met another blogger

15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have?
Neither.  I act just as broke as I actually am. 

16. Does your family read your blog?
No way.  Well, actually my future (maybe) sister-in-law sometimes reads it.

17. How old is your blog?
Since last September for this one.  About July of last year for the original.

18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care?
I think I'm getting about 42 now.  And most of those are from search engines.

19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar?

No, this one is hard enough to keep up.

20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing?

Why would I?

21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes?
Where can I get paid for doing this?

22. Is blogging narcissistic?
Probably.

23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time?

No.  People will get over it.

24. Do you like John Mayer?
Who?

25. Do you have enemies?
Not that I'm aware of.

26. Are you lonely?
Sometimes

27. Why bother?

Why not?
 

1 Comments:

At 6/04/2004 5:35 PM , Blogger Eric said...

...maybe you should organize a blogger bash somewhere... meeting bloggers is a great experience... all of the ones that I have met have been great people...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home