gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Another Meme

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Another Meme

Found via Shauna
 
The idea is for you guys to answer these in the comments.
 
1. Who are you?
2. Have we ever met?
3. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
4. Describe me in one word.
5. What reminds you of me?
6. If you could give me anything, what would it be?
7. Ever wanted to tell me something, but couldn't?
8. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?
 

1 Comments:

At 6/11/2004 10:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 domestic goddess 2.not in person 3.Diva dah its in the title 4.Diva from minnasota what else5.the word diva I remember to visit6.Rein supreme in blogland diva-ness 7 not to my knowledge 8 you already posted on my blog regarding this. keep coming back to learn how to be a Diva.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home