gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Spring Cleaning

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Spring Cleaning

I am doing some spring cleaning today.  Specifically - I am cleaning out the garage.
 
We have just been throwing empty boxes out in the garage.  I'm not sure why.  Got to be a habit about Christmas time when we couldn't even see the garbage can, let alone put stuff in it.
 
So today, I went out and got rid of most of the boxes in the garage.
 
This afternoon, I am going to go through all the stuff in the garage and do a "Clean Sweep".  The charity people are coming by tomorrow. Epilepsy Foundation sends a truck around twice a year and tomorrow is the day. 
 
Hope they bring a big truck.
 
I have stuff in that garage that hasn't seen the light of day in two years.
 
Anybody wanna come help?
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home