gsp Thoughts From A Diva: I Saw A Deer...

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I Saw A Deer...

I know this isn't an amazing accomplishment, but it is where I saw the deer that is!
 
It was in my neighbor's yard.
 
Now, I live in the middle of town.  In a huge subdivision.  The nearest woods are on the golf course about 1/2 mile away.  To get to my neighbor's yard, that deer had to turn several corners and pass lots of cars.
 
I could hear all the dogs in the neighborhood going nuts, but I assumed they were just being their obnoxious selves.
 
I turned and saw what I thought was a Great Dane.  I went to shoo it off because Snotface (my cat) was outside.
 
I was shocked when I got around the tree and discovered it was a deer!!!
 
She was more scared than me.  I was just shocked.
 
She bounded off towards the direction of the golf course.  I just stood there in shock.
 
Cool!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home