gsp Thoughts From A Diva: So what if I'm a day late...

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

So what if I'm a day late...

tuesday is chooseday

    Would you rather:

  1. have the lifetime channel make a movie out of your life OR the playboy channel?

  2. Playboy channel, defnitely. That would be more realistic!

  3. lick a cat's nose OR give it a proctology exam without gloves? (thanks nicole)

  4. Lick it's nose, I think.

  5. find a bag containing $20,000 and turn it in before you find out it belonged to an known mob boss OR not turn it in, spend it all, and find out it belonged to an orphange?

  6. Turn it in. I couldn't live with the guilt.

  7. find out your parents kidnapped you when you were a baby and raised you as their own OR find out you had a twin that died at birth that they never told you about?

  8. I have often thought I was kidnapped, so I would go with the twin.


Found via Buzzstuff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home