gsp Thoughts From A Diva: More Answers

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, April 24, 2004

More Answers

These are for Erica.

1. Why Minnesota?
I moved to Minnesota in July of 1999. We were living in Vegas and after the 2nd murder in as many days next door, we decided it was time to get out. My other half grew up here, so we moved back here to be closer to his family. We lived in Northern Minnesota for a while, but now live in South Central Minnesota. I love it and the people. Minnesota is an awesome place to live.

2. The weather's finally staying warm-ish up here. What's the first spring thing you did this year?
I dug all the weeds out of my garden and raked all the dead grass out of my yard. And after this last rainfall, it os looking so green. My tulips have bloomed. Oh yeah, and I stayed up all night for my first tornado watch of the season. (I hate tornados!)

3. You have $100 and one free day with which to treat yourself. What do you do?
I would go to the Cities for the day. I would go to a Twins game and go out for a great dinner with no distractions. Maybe get a manicure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home