gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Tres Preguntas (Second Time Around)

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Tres Preguntas (Second Time Around)

Okay, I am re-posting this. Maybe someone will respond?

Found over at Swirlspice.

1. Leave me a comment asking me three questions. Something silly, something serious, whatever floats your boat.

2. I will answer your questions to the best of my ability, at my earliest convenience.

3. Go back to your own bloggy house and implore five people to ask you three questions apiece. (I will not say 5, because I only seem to have 3 readers!)

Kindly trackback and watch the questioning propagate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home