gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Diet

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Diet

I realize I haven't talked about my diet for a while.

My diet/weight loss program got put on hold for 8 weeks while I was on crutches and gimping around. I still ate right, I just had no exercise.

I am now doing an exercise program called "Walk Away The Pounds". It's painful, but fun. And now that it is warm, I have started riding my bike. Buttboy rides his rollerblades and I ride my bike. We did 5 miles today.

I have bought a used treadmill. It needs a $50 part. As soon as I can come up with that part, I will start walking a lot more.

I have only lost about 15 pounds, but I have already gone down one pants size.

I will be down a lot by August. But maybe not the full 40 pounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home