gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Football

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Sunday, November 16, 2003

Football

I watched the Purdue vs. Ohio State game yesterday. Simply because there was nothing else on television.

When Purdue's Ben Jones missed the first kick, I felt bad for him, but thought, "Well, it happens."

Then I found out he was a transfer from another school.

Then he missed the last kick. And lost the game.

As he sat curled up in a ball on the field, I just wanted to hug that poor boy. His heart had to be breaking. I mean, I felt bad for the rest of the team, but my heart just went out to him.

I hope wherever he is now and wherever he spent last evening, there was somewhere there to hug him and tell him his life was not over. Because I'm sure he thought it was the end of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home