gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Road Trip

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, October 25, 2003

Road Trip

Last night, I was chatting on the phone with my friend P. She and I were talking about how long it would take for me to drive up to her house in Northern Minnesota. I said it was strange that I could make road trips to Missouri that lasted 9 or more hours, but I had trouble making it up to see her. She only lives about 4-1/2 hours from me.

So after we got off the phone, I packed a bag, threw my daughter in the car and got here about 11:30 last night.

P was asleep, and I think we surprised her.

Yea!! No boring weekend sitting at home watching the s/o drink himself to death.

I am so excited! I need to do this more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home