gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Wedding Anniversary

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, October 20, 2003

Wedding Anniversary

Today is my 8th Wedding Anniversary. I married William in Carson City, NV, on October 20, 1995.

It was really cool. We eloped after work one day. I wore a pretty green dress and he had on jeans and a nice shirt. My kids were all there. It was in a haunted house that served as a wedding chapel.

16 months later, I kicked him and his methamphetamine buddies out of my house. That was the night he took a swing at me. He stalked me for a while, then I called his mommy. She came and got him and I never saw him again.

I have not seen William since February, 1997. I hope I never see him again.

Happy Anniversary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home