gsp Thoughts From A Diva: <a href="http://www.gutrumbles.com/archives/005139.php#005139">Acidman's Questions</a>

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Thursday, October 23, 2003

Acidman's Questions

1) Does anybody really see a correlation between the size of a man's feet or his nose and the size of his penis?

No, not their nose or feet, but their hands. The larger the hands, the larger the penis. I've seen that theory proven multiple times.

2) If you are a woman, would you ever get a tit-job? If so, why?

Nope. Mine are plenty big. ANd I wouldn't want to go smaller. I have had them this long, I might as well keep 'em.

3) If you are a man, would you buy a bionic Roscoe if your dick quit working? If so, why?

I'm not a man so I guess I can't say what I would do.

4) Did you ever sleep with someone and wake up in the morning unable to remember their name? If not, WHY NOT?

Yep. When I was in the military. Happened a couple times.

5) Which would you rather have for a pet? A DOG or a CAT? If you answer "cat," you've got some serious explaining to do.

A CAT! Cats do not wake me up in the middle of the night licking their balls.

6) Do you eat grits for breakfast?

No, I have found that they just don't taste the same in the Northern half of the US.

7) What is the most dumb-ass thing you ever did in your life? Was it fun or has it haunted you for years?

I had sex on stage in front of about 30 people. It was a blast.

8) Do you exceed the speed limit regularly when you drive, or just do it occasionally? Don't tell me that you NEVER SPEED you lying shit! Tell the truth!

Speed limit? What's that?

9) Describe the happiest day you can remember living.

The day my entire family (all 64 of us) got together for a family reunion and we laid on the roof and made fun of all the aunts in the picnic house.

10) Do you believe that some things are worth dying for? If so, name one thing worth dying for and tell me why you feel so strongly about it.

My kids are worth dying for. If it was my life or theirs, I would willingly give mine. Actually, I would feel that way about any child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home