gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Sex

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Sex

Sugarmama has some very good points about the sexual revolution and how it has (and hasn't) affected women.

When I met my s/o, he was a very quiet, modest unassuming man. He had been with a total of six women in his lifetime. We were both in our early 30's. I had been with several very understanding men who had shown me how much fun sex could be.

In P, I found a man that I could show all that to. We have discovered new ways of doing almost everything. New for us anyway. Even after 6 years, we are still discovering new things about sex and each other.

We ahve no modesty in our house. We leave the door open when we pee. We leave the door open when we shower or change clothes. Our kids have seen us naked. We have seen our kids naked. It is no big deal.

The other day, I had an Undercover Wear party. One of my associates from work would not even look at a catalog. She was so embarrassed by it, she couldn't even bring herself to look at it.

I feel sorry for her. She has a wonderful, sweet husband and 3 beautiful kids. But what is going to happen in the future for her? Will she always be afraid of being naked in front of her husband? We talk about it a lot. I sleep in the nude. She can't even imagine it. She has to be completely covered from head to toe before she will open the bathroom door.

This is not some Islamic woman, but a beautiful, young Minnesota native. I didn't realize there were still women like that out there. I moved to Minnesota from Las Vegas and every one out there is very open-minded. I came to Minnesota and have discovered a whole new world.

I love Minnesota and the people. But I miss the sexuality of Vegas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home