gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Cameron Crowe

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Cameron Crowe

Satruday, while I was Up North, P and I went to an auction for Habitat for Humanity. We didn't spend a lot of money, but I got some really cool stuff.

I bought a console stereo for $5. I thought even if it doesn't work it will give us something to play with. It has an eight track player and a turntable!!

I haven't had time to play with it until today. I pulled out my old vinyls. Found my Frampton "I'm In You' album. Damn! It sounds awesome!! I had forgotten how much I loved the old vinyls!

So anyway, before I turned on the stereo, I was watching Almost Famous. You know, the movie about Cameron Crowe. After I turned on the stereo, I was reading the liner notes from the Frampton album. The notes are written by Cameron Crowe in 1977! How cool is that!?

I thought it was cool anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home