gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Crazy

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, October 18, 2003

Crazy

Things have been a little crazy at home lately. Hopefully, things are going to slow down again.

As most of you know, I live in Minnesota. Today it is supposed to be 75 degrees. We are taking bets on the first snowfall. That does not mean measurable snow, just flurrries.

Some people are saying as early as this coming Wednesday.

I say it will snow by Halloween. Snow for Samhain would be excellent!!

I love the cold. Everyone at work thinks I am crazy. They all have their heaters going as soon as it gets below 60. I'm still in shorts and t-shirts until it gets to freezing.

I am headed out for a Home & Garden Party. Wish I could buy lots of stuff, but probably won't buy anything.

Anyway, wherever you are, have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home