gsp Thoughts From A Diva: My First Job

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, September 06, 2003

My First Job

I've been thinking about the first real job I ever had. I mean I had babysitting jobs and lawn-mowing jobs, but I don't count those.

My first job was when I was 13. I worked for a small clothing store called Mode O' Day. I didn't get paid cash, but I got to earn any of the clothes I wanted. from that point on, I never asked my parents for any clothing.

I would help the owner unpack and hang up all the clothes.

I really enjoyed that job. Amazing, I didn't have another job in retail until almost 20 years later. And I truly enjoyed it, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home