gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Attraction

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Attraction

Do you ever wonder what causes us to be attracted to one person, but not another?

I mean, why am I attracted to Matthew McConaughey, but not Tom Cruise? (Okay, that may be a stupid comparison since Matt is hot and Tom is crazy, but you see my point, right?)

I find myself attracted to all shapes and sizes. This doesn't mean I want to date them, marry them or even talk to them. It simply means I find them attractive in some way and I enjoy looking at them. Now I sound like a stalker. Cripes.

Sandra Bullock is a gorgeous woman. I love to watch her movies, just so I can watch her. She is stunning onscreen. On the other hand, I know people who find Hilary Swank absolutely gorgeous. I don't get it. She is bland. Ugh. No thanks.

Russell Crowe is another who gets both sides. I adore Russell Crowe. The man makes me tingle all over every time I see him. Several of my friends cannot understand this attitude. The think Russell is extremely unattractive.

So why do we like who we like? Is it in the looks themselves? Or is it in the attitude in which they carry themselves? Is it their personalities? I have no clue, but I will keep watching.

1 Comments:

At 5/22/2010 1:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

.... a very, very good question.... and funnily enough, The Missus and I were having this same discussion just a few nights ago.....

Eric

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home