gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Happy Yule!

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Yule!


My family. The only ones missing are my sister, brother-in-law and 2 great-grandkids.
We had a great time. I think this is the best Christmas I have had in many, many years.
It is the first time ever that all four of my kids have been together. Pretty exciting for all of us.
I have video of the ocean and the gathering that I may post later.

I hope everyone else had a great holiday.

1 Comments:

At 1/09/2008 1:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you came to Oregon. I I had known that I might have tried to see it we could get in a visit. Sounds like you had a good Christmas even though you don't like Oregon. Your new explaination does make a lot of sense.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home