gsp Thoughts From A Diva: I'll be home for Christmas...

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'll be home for Christmas...

Yes, folks, I am going to Oregon for Christmas. Hard to believe I am willingly going back to that inhumane place.

Oregon? Inhumane? why, yes, it is.

See, I grew up in Oregon. I went to elementary, middle and high school in different parts of Oregon. I have lived in all four corners of the state. And I do not have very fond memories of any of it.

I have been back a few times since (weddings, funerals, etc), but each time I vow not to return. There is just something in the air there I don't like. I first thought it was because everything is so crowded together. Then I decided it was all the misplaced Californians. Now, I know, it is just me. I just don't want to go back to the person that I was when I lived there.

When I am in Oregon I miss Wisconsin terribly. So I will go to Oregon for ten days to celebrate Christmas with my parents for the first time in many, many years, but I will be counting the days to come home.

1 Comments:

At 12/21/2007 8:05 PM , Blogger Jeff B said...

http://jbontherocks.blogspot.com/2007/12/tag-im-it.html

Merry Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home