gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Barfday

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Barfday

So tomorrow is my 40th birthday.

Wow.

How exciting.

Can't you tell it is just going to be an exciting event? Life changing even.

Not.

I am not really dreading the day as much as I am just not excited about it. To me, my 40th birthday will just be another day. No celebrations, no parties, most likely there will be no presents. I might (probably) get a card from my mother. I am hoping for a phone call from Lucas, Anthony and Rachel, but I am not holding my breath.

Other than that, I will go to work, go to school, come home, watch Survivor and be 40.

How fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home