gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Dara did it

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Dara did it

In Australia, people are Blaming a Dead Guy and a Neighbor for Traffic Tickets. See, if you sign a sworn statement that you weren't driving the vehicle, you can get out of the ticket.

Reminds me of when I was growing up. My older sister is named Dara. She left for college when I was 9. After that, if anything happened we blamed Dara. It's kind of like that old Family Circus cartoon "Not Me". LOL!!


Once my brother stole a handful of frozen chocolate chips from the freezer. He carried them upstairs to his room to eat them. In true Hansel and Gretel fashion, he left a trail of chips leading to his room.

When confronted with the evidence, Kreg looked mom straight in the face and said,"Dara did it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home