gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Who woulda thunk it?

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Who woulda thunk it?

I love this story.

Who would have ever believed that George Bush, Sr. and Bill Clinton would get along so well? And it doesn't seem to be just for the cameras; these two men seem to really enjoy each other's company. If I had a chance, I would definitely like to see the two of them.

I have never met a president, although I have met many senators, representatives and governors.

My dad was a community leader when I was a kid. So we always were being invited to all sorts of functions. Since I was the only one left at home (brother and sisters long gone to school and such), my parents just pulled me along with them.

I got so I enjoyed going. I hadn't realized how much I enjoyed that until I started taking my politics course at college. I am really starting to enjoy politics.

That's almost scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home