gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Arghh!

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Arghh!

I have been trying to avoid bitching on my blog lately, but I just need to vent...so if you don't want to hear it - stop reading!

A couple weeks ago, Pat pulled the refrigerator out from its normal spot and said, "I need to clean behind it before I put it back."

Okay, I agreed with that.

After two weeks, I was sick of walking around the damn thing. So I pulled it and all the other appliances out from the wall and started cleaning.

I was about half way done mopping when he decided to come butt in. He told me that it wasn't clean enough. He needed "to finish cleaning it" before I could put the appliances back.

Now he has taken the cleaning completely over. I should be happy about it, but it irritated me. He kept making snide little comments about "how hard is it to..."

grrrrrrrrr

So now I am blogging because he has told me to "go take a break" so he can clean the kitchen properly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home