gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Relocating

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Friday, August 20, 2004

Relocating

Okay, so we found a place to live. Now I just have to find a job.

Only thing is...the new place is in Wisconsin. So do I change my name to WisconsinDiva? I don't think so, Tim! It just doesn't have the same ring to it.

The new place is a duplex. The bottom half of a big house. We get the main floor and the basement. It has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. It also has a beautiful view of the Mississippi River Valley.

I am pretty excited about moving. I can hardly wait to get moved in.

I have spent most of the last 2 weeks looking at houses. I have seen so many houses and apartments I am sick of them.

We will rent the u-haul next week and load it up. We should be in the new house by September 1. We are going to sell most of our stuff. Most of it is old and falling apart anyway.

So we will have a new house and all new stuff in it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home