gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Stuff

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Stuff

What an exhausting week! We have been running all week getting ready for this wedding. Did I tell you my sister is getting married on Saturday?

She is marrying her high school sweetheart. They had not seen each other in years, but had been in touch via e-mail for a few years. I guess when they saw each other again, it was like they had never been apart.

Did I mention my sister is 44?
~~~~~~~~~
Anyway, lots of other things to talk about.

Since we are watching it as I type, let's talk about the Democratic National Convention.

They had a nice piece narrated by Morgan Freeman introducing Kerry and his family. It was very well done.

I know a lot of bloggers are Republican and Bush supporters, but I am not. I will be voting for Kerry in November.

Why don't I like Bush? Lots of reasons. Religion, abortion, gay marriages, just to name a few.

Why do I like Kerry? Not sure I do. I just know I do not want Bush telling me how to live my life any more.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Family. Lots and lots of family here. The Fiance is getting his fill of relatives this weekend.

Fortunately, he has only met them in 2s and 3s so far. Friday night and Saturday will be the big days. We told him there will be a quiz after the wedding on Saturday. LOL!
~~~~~~~~~~
We will be leaving here on Monday and headed back to Minnesota. I have to wait for my paycheck to be deposited in the bank before I can leave.

Should be able to make it in good time. We won't be stopping as often.
~~~~~~~~~
Did I tell you I am back up and running on my computer?

My cousin installed Linux on it. So I am running Mozilla for my browser. It has been very educational using Linux.

Not sure I will keep it. I will probably reinstall Windows when I get home.

2 Comments:

At 8/03/2004 9:38 AM , Blogger A BOY & HIS TOY said...

ANTI-BUSH HERE!! -Jason from Texas

 
At 8/06/2004 5:58 PM , Blogger Cedar said...

Anti-Bush in Texas #2!

I do not understand the pro-Bush thing among bloggers, and I am positively baffled by the teary-eyed Reagan romanticisms. Do these people live in the same world as us? I personally suffer the wartime economy, the failure of trickledown and the deceit of deregulation!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home