gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Golf

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Golf

In my house, we watch a lot of golf.

 

We not only watch it on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, we also watch it during the week and at night.

 

You see, we have The Golf Channel.  Barf.

 

We even play golf on our Xbox. In fact, we have 3 different golf games for our Xbox.

 

You would think I like golf.  You would be wrong.  I actually cannot stand golf.  Playing it on the Xbox isn’t bad, but it is still golf.

 

Asshole loves golf.  Plays in real life, too.  I can’t even swing a club.

 

Several years ago (7 to be exact), I got really sick and wasn’t allowed to leave my bed for 6 weeks.  So, I watched golf for 6 weeks.  That was the first year that Tiger Woods won the Masters.  I learned a lot about golf.  Made myself learn it because Asshole liked it.

 

Now, it drives me nuts every time I look at the television and golf is on it.

 

I need to buy another TV.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home