gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Thank You

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Thank You

Thank you to everyone that left comments on my Pity Party post.

 

I am feeling better.  Asshole and I had a talk last night.

 

He finally let me in on what was bothering him and it wasn’t me.  I was just the nearest most trusted target.  He couldn’t yell at the person he wanted to yell at, so he yelled at me.

 

He apologized and things are better.

 

I told him he can’t keep his feelings inside like that.  If he is going to yell at me about stuff like that, he needs to let me know it isn’t directed at me.  That is part of being in a relationship.  You need to be a sounding board.

 

So, hopefully, things will improve for a while.

 

Thanks again!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home