gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Potty Break

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Potty Break

What is it about men and bathrooms?
 
While women can spend several hours in a bathroom cleaning up and putting on makeup, a man can spend several hours in there taking a crap.
 
I mean hours.  Asshole spends at least an hour or two every day sitting on the toilet taking a dump.
 
Every man I have ever known spends at least 30 minutes sitting on the toilet.
 
I can barely sit still that long when I am giving blood.  How the hell do they do it?
 
I get in there, get the job done, and get out.
 
Is it because I have squeezed out 4 kids?  And thus have better muscle control?
 
Or is it just because they are lazy and don't want to get off the pot to help around the house?
 
I wish someone could solve this problem for me...It really bothers me.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home