gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Boredom

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Boredom

I am so bored.
 
It is a little after Midnight.  There is a hug storm just west of us. Should be here sometime in the next hour or so.  Lots of warnings with this one.
 
Buttboy is playing Grabbed By The Ghoulies on XBox.  It is actually my game, but he is further along than I am.
 
The Brat is asleep.  She fell asleep on the couch while watching Trading Spaces.
 
Asshole is out drinking.  Who knows when he will be home?  That's okay, gives me quiet time to myself.
 
I guess I'll head to bed.  Too bored to do much else.
 
Have a good night, all.
 

1 Comments:

At 6/06/2004 1:07 PM , Blogger drc said...

This is a test.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home