gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Buying Bras

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Buying Bras

Yes, I used that nasty 'B' word.

I hate shopping for bras. I envy those women that can go to the local Wal-Mart and buy a bra off the rack. Paying under $35 for a bra is something I can only dream about it.

At the bar the other night, I ran into another woman with the same problem. (We're easy to spot when it is raining: our boobs are wet, but everything below the boobs is dry).

I told her that Fredrick's of Hollywood has some nice ones in larger sizes. But the nearest Fredricks's is in Roseville. About a 90 minute drive from here.

Other than that, there are no specialty shops in Minneapolis. I special order mine off the internet from a place in Phoenix. Or there is another great shop in Las Vegas. But you have to go to that one and try bras on. Because they always try and sell minimizer bras.

What's a minimizer bra? It is one that is supposed to make you look smaller than you really are. What it actually does is act like a corset and cut off your breathing.

I don't mind being large-chested, I just want to be comfortable and be able to breathe!

And while we are on the subject, I cannot believe the women that get really large breasts on purpose. I'm not talking about the ones that get 'C' cups. I mean the ones you see on Jerry Springer that get such huge tits they cannot tie their own shoes.

WTF? That makes no sense to me at all. Why would you want the back aches? Why would you want people to make fun of you? Why would you not want to be able to wear normal clothes?

Can anyone explain that to me?

1 Comments:

At 5/25/2004 5:00 PM , Blogger drc said...

Lane Bryant doesn't carry them large enough.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home