gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Another Meme

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, May 24, 2004

Another Meme

Not sure if I have done this one. But, what the hell, I'm bored. Why not?

Snagged this from my newest Blogroll member - Special K

FIRSTS
First job: real job? Picking strawberries
First self purchased CD: CD? No clue? Album? Peter Frampton Winds of Change
First piercing/tattoo: Pierced my ears at age 13 and again at 20. First tattoo at age 19
First enemy: Brian Cole, high school. Asshat.

LASTS
Last big car ride: Springfield, Missouri. About a month ago.
Last kiss: Kissed my little girl goodnight last night. Kissed my man yesterday before he left for Red Wing.
Last library book checked out: Been too long - don't remember
Last movie seen: Shrek 2
Last beverage drank: Coke from McDonald's last night.
Last food consumed: Filet O'Fish from McD's last night
Last phone call: My mom telling me they are leaving for Winslow this morning
Last CD played: AC/DC Back In Black
Last annoyance: Driving Buttboy to school. (Only 4 more days!!)
Last pop drank: Coke last night
Last ice cream eaten: Peanut Buster Parfait from DQ sometime last week
Last shirt worn: My favorite blue pullover

I....
I AM: tired, pissy, cold and mighty sick of rain
I HAVE: to clean my house before Asshole comes home tonight
I WISH: someone would loan me enough money to buy this house
I HEAR: The television and the cat snoring
I SEARCH: for movies on cable
I REGRET: nothing. Too regret something you have done is to regret who you are now.
I LOVE: bad jokes
I ALWAYS: dream. (Lately about tornados.)

FAVORITES
NUMBER: 44 (Hank Aaron's jersey number)
COLOR: emerald green
DAY: payday
MONTH: Usually May
SONG(S): Tubthumping
SEASON: Spring
DRINK: Varies. Limon Rum w/Sprite. Vanilla Rum w/Coke. Windsor w/Coke. Applebee's Mucho Mudslides

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home