gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Hello?

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Friday, May 28, 2004

Hello?

Several days ago, Buttboy came to me and asked who had been in his room. I calmly explained there hadn't been anyone in his room. I then asked him why he thought there was someone in his room.

He said someone had logged on to his computer and used Yahoo and MSN. It had strange names on it.

I decided after the 2nd time this happened, that he was being hacked. So I installed some new anti-virus and firewall software.

Case solved, right? Maybe.

Yesterday, I was in the shower. Home alone. I thought I heard someone knocking on the front door, but I ignored it. Then I thought I heard noises in the house. I attributed it to the cats.

Before my shower, I had been watching some stupid show on tv. When I got out of the shower, the tv was set on dvd. The only way to switch it over to dvd is to actually push the button on the tv. You cannot change it to dvd via the remote.

So, I think someone was in my house. And I think that someone was the one who played on Buttboy's computer.

Am I freaked? A little. More pissed than anything. I am not a tiny woman. Someone comes into my house uninvited, they are going to meet an oak rolling pin very quickly.

I'll be able to work out a little of the aggression that has been dogging me lately.

Oh, and we have started locking all the doors and windows when we leave now. We haven't done that in years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home