gsp Thoughts From A Diva: I made it!

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Thursday, March 25, 2004

I made it!

What a day! I flew to Arizona today! Yea!!!!! I don’t have to watch any fishing or any golf for 6 whole days!!!!

It was an exciting trip.

It all started in Minneapolis. At the ticket counter, there was an old man having troubles. Something about wanting to take some screwdrivers on his flight. They had called security to deal with him.

Next to him were 3 guys. 2 white guys and a guy that looked Mexican. I was on the other side of the old man.

Suddenly, I hear the Mexican guy yelling “Don’t touch me!!”

I turn around and one of the white guys is trying to grab his arm. All at once, the Mexican bolted. The white guys starts yelling, “Immigration!” He and the security guard and 3 other guys take the Mexican to the ground. Right at my feet.

All I could think was that I had just got that damn cast off yesterday.

So I jumped over the scales and behind the ticket counter. I was getting the hell out of the way.

They finally got the guy subdued and packed him off. I was scared crapless.

I have never been more happy to get on an airplane in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home