gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Husband

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Husband

Okay, so here's the deal. In October, 1995, I married a guy named William.

He was sweet, hardworking and absolutely gorgeous. Little did I know, that within 8 months, he would be unemployed, paranoid and picking zits off his face from all the drugs.

In January of 1997, I kicked him out of my life. I have not gotten a divorce. Partially because I cannot afford to pay the attorney to find his scrawny ass, and partly because it prevents me from making that mistake again.

So, if anyone is in Golden Valley, AZ, and knows William Hobbs. Tell him to get a divorce. Because I don't wanna pay for it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home