gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Happy Birthday To Me

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, March 29, 2004

Happy Birthday To Me

Today is my birthday. Not sure what we are doing today. I am still in Arizona with my parents. Probably going SHOPPING!!!!

Last night, I treated myself to a fun time. I took my brother to see Molly Hatchet in concert.

It is Arizona Bike Week and they were in town for one show. Little River Band is playing Wednesday. I won't be here for that one.

I bought myself a t-shirt and had it signed by all the members of the band. Pretty cool.

The drummer and lead guitar player were awesome. I have never seen anyone play like that before.

I go home on Wednesday. I am ready to sleep in my own bed instead of a pull out couch in the motorhome. But it has also been really great spending time with mom and brother.

Hope all of you are having great days - even though it is a Monday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home