gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Blah Blah Blah

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Blah Blah Blah

Okay, I really don't feel like saying much of anything. I just thought I would log on and say I haven't dropped off the face of the earth.

All I really can say is: "BRRRR!!!!!!!"

Yesterday, we didn't even make it above Zero. (That is way below Zero for you Canadians).

With the wind chill, we were sitting at about 25 below.

BRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more snow yet. Probably soon. Can't imagine going through January in Minnesota without snow of some kind. My luck we will get hit by some blizzard.

Oh well, if I get snow-bound maybe I can get some housework done. (Yeah, right!)

Anyway, quit reading this and GO BACK TO WORK!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home