gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Deputy Sheriif Shot

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Friday, September 12, 2003

Deputy Sheriif Shot

Deputy Wounded

My daughter's dad is a deputy sheriff in Nevada. He is on the SWAT Team there. (They don't call it that, but you know what I mean!)

Anyway, I always used to worry about him when I lived out there. His position was to be the first officer in the door. I used to sit up at night waiting for word from him. Always made me nervous when he was out on one of those calls.

Police officers make more sacrifices than most people realize.

I respect anyone that has the balls becomes a law enforcement official.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home