gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Guess I was tired...

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Guess I was tired...

I slept for 12 hours today. I didn't wake up at all. Not sure if I was just that tired or if it was the two Aleve I took just before I went to sleep.

My knee has been bothering me a lot lately. I've got two more months before I can get another Cortisone shot. I have osteo-arthritis in my left knee and maybe in my right knee. It sounds like a stretching rubber band when I move it.

I'm off to work in about half an hour. Should be a quiet night again tonight with no truck on the GM side. I need to get the bins cleaned out. I haven't worked on them for almost three weeks because of Christmas. If you have never worked retail during the Christmas season, consider yourself extremely fortunate. Christmas in retail destroys a lot of Christmas spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home