gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Surfing

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Surfing

My first class was canceled today. So instead of getting ahead on my homework, I am surfing the internet. I have decided you guys can all tag along. I will post each spot I go and what I saw there (or a portion thereof).

Sound fun?

I started at Farmgirl's. There I read all about the correct way to handle a colt that has no manners. Very nice.

From there, I went to see Crystal. Oh...wow....I had never read her blog before and this was a real whopper. I laughed, but mostly I cried. I just wanted to reach out and HUG her.

Then I surfed over to War Cry Girl. More laughter as I read about the mouse camouflaging itself as a rolled up sock while she was sitting on the toilet in the middle of the night! ROFL!!!!

Over to check out the Dork and listen to more raving of Project Runway. I just don't watch that show.

Daddy is next. BwaHaHaHaHa!!! Love the commentary on the paper!

I went to visit the Blue Meany, but I'm not sure what I found.

I guess that is all you get. A lot of the blogs I tried to go read were no longer in existence or at least hadn't updated since 2006.

Enjoy the reads and I will be back after my English Lit class and the horrible test on Rhyme & Meter.

1 Comments:

At 3/24/2008 9:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm glad my insanity made you laugh. And thanks for the linky goodness!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home