gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Hover Spot

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hover Spot

For those of you who received an unwelcome email from me asking you to join Hover-Spot...I apologize. It was sent without my okay and I am NOT happy about it.

By the time I realized it was sending to EVERYONE on my mailing list, it was too late to stop it. I had assumed it would let me pick and choose who I wanted it sent to.

I will no longer be using Hover Spot.

2 Comments:

At 2/20/2008 7:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

... ahhhh... ok!...

Eric

 
At 2/20/2008 10:44 AM , Blogger Paradise Driver said...

I didn't even know it was from you. It was immediately filtered to oblivion.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home